Social Media Policies
The Shopper Supply social media pages are community forums for our customers to share their experiences with us. We encourage conversations regarding products that you love, things happening in the Chandler and Apache Junction community, as well as any great stories that you have from visiting our stores. We welcome you and are excited that you have joined us online!
Purpose of Shopper Supply Social Media Pages
- Shoppers Supply can be found beyond their brick and mortar stores on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube.
- Being locally and family owned, Shoppers wants to continue any conversations possible with our customers through our online channels.
- Conversation and interaction is encouraged, however:
- Any abusive, off-topic, fraudulent or offensive comments or language will not be tolerated and will immediately be removed
- Comments, photos, videos and links posted that are reviewed as spam, in violation of intellectual property or inappropriate in nature will be removed
- People who are continually detrimental to others’ enjoyment of this page risk being permanently removed as fans.
- We will respond to any customer services questions on our social media pages within 24-48 hours.
- In addition to the rights you grant to social media sites that you sign up for, by posting on Shoppers Supply social media pages, you grant us the permission to share your photos and comments on any of our online website and social networking platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus and/or www.shoppersfarmstore.com in conjunction with other materials of Shopper Supply’s sole choosing, without prior notice to you and the photo/comment may not be attributed to you.
Official Social Media Accounts for Shoppers Supply Include: