At Shoppers Supply we take pride in the products we sell and ensuring that you’re a happy customer. If what you purchased doesn’t work out, we’ll happily provide a refund or exchange for the item, subject to the return guidelines below.
Items returned within the guidelines below will be refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the original payment method. If the return is over $200.00 and was originally paid for with check or cash, a check will be cut from our Corporate Office in the full amount of the refund as stated above. Without the original credit card present, we will issue a gift card in the full amount of refund as stated above.
- Returns and Exchanges must be within 30 days of the purchase with the original sales receipt.
- Worn Boots and Clothing may not be returned.
- Store credit will be issued for used or open items.
- Ammunition, firearms, gunpowder, and primers may not be returned due to safety considerations.
- Chemicals may be returned unopened.
- Vaccines may not be returned.
- Refrigerated items may not be returned.
- Live Animals may not be returned.
- Any items cut to length at a customer’s request may not be returned.
- All manufacturer warranties apply.
- Some returns may require a restocking fee.
Gasoline-engine powered items may be returned within 30 days of purchase with the original sales receipt. The item must be returned in its original packaging and with all accompanying manuals and accessories. All fluids (gas and oil) must be drained out of engines before being sent back. After 30 days, you will need to return these items directly to the manufacturer, under the manufacturer’s warranty.